Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Culture continues a year later...

This time last year, I was constantly bitching about the lack of "culture" in my life. I guess I wasn't looking hard enough. I am surrounded by music, art, books, movies and everything that gives someone a fulfilled life...I just was blind to it. I think that being happier lately helps realize the great things in my life. As I type this, I'm staring up at a six foot tall shelf filled with books, movies and random superhero memorabilia....who was I kidding? My life is full of culture and now that I see it, I'm even happier!!! God, I love being a nerd sometimes. Everyone should give it a chance at least once! So grab your copy of (Insert your personal favorite nerd art form) and enjoy. Life is too short to let bad shit cloud the greatness in your life.  I'm posting this for everyone, but most of all, for myself. I know I can look back at this and remember exactly why I have every reason in the world to be content. I have awesome stuff. If you don't currently posses cool, awesome shit like me, you can always...check out these 6 Animals that just don't give a fuck. This might be funny shit! If that still doesn't brighten your life on some molecular level, you fucking suck!

No comments: