Saturday, January 30, 2010

Smiles

Okay...Okay...I think it's about time for me to be happy in this blog. Enough with the "pissed-off" Angela and time for some "Grateful for what I have" Angela.

Today has been much better than the previous. Not that it was particularly eventful or busy, but we got off rumps and accomplished SOMETHING! I am glad I don't have to continue to nag. I was feeling kinda tired of doing that, honestly, I was! So homework got finished (maybe not all of it, but at least most) My living room looks presentable for the first time in ages, and I got my discussion posts done early this week. The White house is on a roll today, folks! Hope everyone else has as great a Saturday as I have. Now off to watch campy horror movies and drink a beer...later people!


1 comment:

Eric Young said...

glad at least 'some" of us got something accomplished. My weekend has been absolutely unproductive... TBC..