Thursday, January 28, 2010

Life as I know it....

I wish that things worked out as magically as we all hoped for...that actually requires some effort, and without that, they don't. Sometimes it seems it would be easier and much more efficient to just not care about things that bother me. Instead of dwelling on issues, just say "I don't care". People make their own decisions and choose their own paths...it doesn't have to be with me. I've spent years trying to live up to everyone's expectations of me, and have gotten no where because of it. Backpedaling feels like crap and I've been doing just that for some time now.

I live my life for no one but myself, Sean and Cory. These are the only constants I can rely upon. Everything else is filler. If you think I don't make a contribution to your life in a positive way...then what are you doing wasting your time? Move along please!