Monday, January 3, 2011

Omg Shoes!

Apparently OMG Shoes is going to become a regular post for me. I just stumbled upon a site that has gorgeous, hot shoes. Sinister Soles is my new best friend. It is loaded with amazing shoes of all kinds. From cute gothic flats to hooker thigh high boots! Best of all the prices are unbeatable. Always one for a sale, this girl! I've fallen in love...Not only do they have Zombie stompers at half the price I've mentioned in my blog previously, they have anything else you can imagine. For the few females that read my blog (or those of you guys who like wearing hot fucking shoes) this post is for you!!


Let's begin with Vampire Bat Buckle Mary Jane Pumps shall we?





These shoes are only $35 bucks. Now I just need an excuse to wear them...who am I kidding. Again I would sport these to fill the car with gas, pay my bills...anything!







Next up is a pair of boots I've had my eye on for some time. Sure they are a little out of my normal  scope, but they are beautiful!

Wow! they lace up! they are thigh boots, what more can you ask from something you wear on your feet?
And yes, Guys, they even have shoes for you! Not to mention apparel. If ever I need something to wear to a concert, this is where I will buy it! And at these prices, I can afford both shoes at once! No more Hot Topic overpriced bullshit. I can still be cheap and have hot shoes simultaneously. So I hope you've enjoyed this display of beautiful footwear. Check out the site and let me know what you think.

4 comments:

Kris said...

SO not my usual scene. BUT those Mary Jane pumps sucked me in. They're actually cute.... :o. Found these (among others!) which I would also wear. http://www.sinistersoles.com/mobile/default.aspx#Z394
http://www.sinistersoles.com/mobile/default.aspx#Z727

Also looks like a top-notch place to find biker boots. And so down with that!

http://www.sinistersoles.com/mobile/default.aspx#Z182

Unknown said...

That's what I'm sayin! They have something for EVERYONE!!!

Drake Sigar said...

In my relationships they make ME wear the laceup thigh boots.

Unknown said...

I guess that could work, if you like that sort of thing ;)