Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hot Kicks

For those of you who live on another planet and don't know I work in a mall...Journey's has become my go to for shoes for everyday wear. I do love some hooker heels, but they aren't always appropriate, so I stick with a few brands I love in the sneaker department.

First up is a pair similar to those I wear every day. I love DCs for comfort and style. By far the most versatile kicks ever!


59.99 DC Graffik Court SE Skate

Then we're off to Converse (which I know I already own more than my share of...) These caught my eye months ago and I keep going back to them. I know they are for dudes, and since I wear a 5/6 in mens, I may have a problem finding these in my size, but damn, I want 'em!

54.99 Converse All Star Hi Joker Batman
 
Then to old school ADIDAS! I love these shoes and will be adding them to my collection next.

64.99 Adidas Superstar II Black/Pink


And just because I can't stop myself from posting sexy ass heels here...


IRON FIST Muerte Punk Platform Heels 51.00 from
 http://www.monstermarketplace.com/harley-merchandise/iron-fist-muerte-punk-platform-heels-ifl0071

This sums up another OMG shoes post. Hope I've opened your eyes to awesome footwear yet again, and if not, I've enjoyed browsing the net for shoes for myself.

No comments: