Saturday, January 15, 2011

Tee Shirts (Superhero Edition)

Yeah, the girl with an obsession with superheros has found her Kryptonite. As much as I love tee shirts, I should really stop looking for them online. However, someone needs to share this knowledge with the public and I've taken it upon myself to educate the masses. Let's begin with Batman. Surprised? I didn't think so!



 Or if I'm feeling particularly "female" I may try this....
And for the retro look....
Now I know some of you like "other" superheros and I've got some options for you as well...



And Of Course I couldn't forget the Marvel fans...

Not to mention (and I love Scandinavian mythology)



Ok I know I started with Batman, but I will finish with him as well. He is, after all, my favorite! It was hard to find one I didn't have or haven't seen often and on every chick at the hot chicks in batman shirts site.

I will own this. It brings me more joy than most things in life.  I give you my favorite....



That's it for this weeks Tee Shirt post. Hope you've found a couple you wanna get, but if not that just means you're not as cool as me!

No comments: