Thursday, January 13, 2011

Couple Days Late

And quite a few dollars short. I'm posting Terror Tuesday on Thursday. I know, I could just wait until next week, but my love of all that is horror has me wanting to post tonight. Tonight's terrifying tale is House on Haunted Hill (1959) Vincent Price invites a group of guests to his "haunted" home for a party for his fourth wife. The previous three wives have all kicked the bucket. Cue ominous music....

Price is by far one of the most chilling men I've ever watched on film. He gives me nightmares! If you haven't seen this one, you really should catch it. I remember watching it as a kid and it stayed with me. Yeah, there is a remake of this and it's decent, but the original is still far better, big shock!! They just don't make them like they used to...




Until next time...Terror Tuesday Terror Thursday!

1 comment:

Copyboy said...

I actually saw both and yes I was scared. Yes, I'm a frady cat.