Friday, January 21, 2011

It's a RAVE!

Anyone who knows me, or reads this blog knows that I'm not really into "techno" or "rave" music. That being said, I took my little sister to her first Rave/Club experience Saturday night in Atlanta. It was a last minute decision that was actually a great one. My co-worker, Jared, mentioned it and I asked Amanda if she was down...when she agreed, I was apprehensive to say the least! I am not a "club kid" by any means. Don't get me wrong, I will have a drink at the local bar or at the Applebee's across the parking lot from where I work, but I don't "club". I haven't been to anything like this in years. I was mortified that I was too old and would surely be kicked out of line and barred from the velvet ropes (snow covered cracked sidewalk in this case) To my surprise I wasn't the oldest person waiting in line in the freezing cold at 2 am to enter this establishment. The place was called Tundra and it was frigid!





I am glad I got to spend some time with my little sister in a "grown up" atmosphere. All too often we just sit around and do nothing. It was nice to be the one to experience this with her and I look forward to more trips to Atlanta while she's visiting from Kansas!

No comments: