Monday, March 29, 2010

Who reads this crap?

Hello few people who keep up with the useless rants I post here! I'm sorry I've been away so long. Things are pretty uneventful around here...basically meaning SSDD! I have great things to discuss but have been forbidden to post anything about them or talk about them with anyone, because I might "jinx" the situation yet again. I'm going to change my name to "Jinx". I always find a way to uproot any goodness and turn it into pure, unrivaled evil.

I am glad to see my good ol' buddy blogging again. I've missed my Batcave reads for a bit! If you haven't read Bonesy's stuff, you should all check it out now!

Wow...what a tangent. Okay, back to what I was saying....
I just want one thing to go the way I expect for once. I've been told by financial aid to expect some $$ after 8 months of waiting.  Yeah, I'm going to believe some woman who tells me "I'm sending you a check" after the last 100 people have said the same thing only to have it "bungled" somehow" in processing. I'll wait and not be so trusting this time!

Another surprising fact. I spent this weekend sober! I thought I had gotten past my desire to not want to kill braincells, hey, we only use 10% of them anyway. That leaves 90% to destroy by any means necessary, right? But seriously, I made a conscious effort to not drink anything. It was weird, I felt strange, but on the upside...I felt great when waking on Sunday morning with no aftermath of the previous night to haunt my day. This is a step up from the decision a few weeks ago to only imbibe in liquor instead of beer, I'm definitely trying to get away from anything that resembles a "beer gut" and have enough weight problems as it is. So yay for Vodka and Red Bull! But even armed with a fifth of Vodka and my usual arsenal of mixers...I abstained. I'm guessing this is what it feels like to have some sort of willpower, in which I need to keep for next weekend to be the D.D. when we make the trip to the Smokin Moose to see Dead Zealous.

Okay it's after 2am...I've got homework (won't do until Tuesday, of course) and I need some type of rest. I'll catch you all on the flip side (whatever the hell that means???)

No comments: