Monday, March 5, 2012

So Long...Farewell

My last look back...
So as many of you may or may not know, I have spent the last two years working in a mall. It's had some really great moments, some bad ones too, but here are a few pictures from my time there. It will be missed and I will be back to visit, only not during the holidays...I really hated that!


Best Damn food EVER

Laurie, Anthony and myself having a drink at Applebee's

Stuff to remedy boredom

Gifts from Josh (Hot Topic)

Bdubs with Zack and JJ

Rave in ATL with Jared


Display Cookie Cake- "Angelica Pickles"

What Jared learned during Training


Our Christmas tree


Hanging out after work. 

When all is said and done, I met some of the greatest friends I've ever known. Some of them have moved on since I started working here, some are still sucked into the hole that is Villiage Mall. Either way, I love you guys and miss you already.

1 comment:

DrunkethWizerd said...

Damn that food looks good! At least you had some good times, right?