Thursday, March 8, 2012

Damon Stahl for Congress

Yes, I'm serious. My roommate/cousin/all around good guy has decided to run for Congress. I'm going to support him any way possible.

His values are in line with what I think this country needs to get back. I'm going to quote a bit from his Facebook page, but you are welcome to go to it for yourselves.

"I am 26 years old. I am running as an independent. My political philosophies come from, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, Federic Bastiat, Thomas Paine and many others who believe in the rights of man given to them by their Creator. I spend most of my free time studying law, The Constitution, history, and economics. I am not a professed expert on any of these things, but I do believe myself to be proficient and more knowledgeable than most on these topics, certainly more then most of the bureaucrats in Washington who are ruining our country." -Damon Stahl

If that sounds like something that could be what you think we need, go to his page. Like it, share it, and help get the word out there that someone wants what is best for us a nation.


1 comment:

the Tsaritsa said...

Best of luck to your cousin! Checking out his page now.