Monday, February 28, 2011

My mini-vacation

This weekend was my eldest son's birthday weekend. I planned a trip to Dothan for fun with the whole family while my sister is still visiting from Kansas. I must say, as exhausted as I am now, it was all worth it! We all had a blast and I look forward to my next trip down. I'm going to post some pics from this weekend to share the fun with all of you guys.

Sean (Birthday boy) didn't make it on the drive down. He crashed out by 9:30 which left me awake alone since Cory had already fallen asleep much earlier...I was thankful to decent radio/cds/mp3s at this point.



The obligatory "blowing the candles out" photos.



Alisha and Cory decided to get on stage and sing along with Chuck E. Cheese. Hilarity ensued!


Cory hamming it up with the giant robotic mouse!


So after the children were all tucked in bed. Amanda and I broke out the Faderade and SoCo/lime. This didn't last too long as neither of us really felt like drinking but there was a photo of us taking a shot together which has never been captured on film before. 


Alisha and David 


Then Alisha janked my phone and took pics of everyone (unfortunately that included me)


My nephew, Jaydon. I'm gonna miss his giggles when they go back to Kansas. I had a blast playing with that kid!


The Batman I got for "the boys" that will go on Mommy's Batman shelves. 

All in all, this weekend was great. I got no sleep, but had an amazing time with my family. I'm glad I could take the time to go and see them all. I can't wait until it warms up a bit and I can go back and hit the beach. 

No comments: