Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fear (1996)

This isn't my typical movie post, not really considered a horror movie, but still one of my favorites! I've seen this one at least 100 times and watched it yet again this morning for this week's WBW post. Yes, it's a Girl movie, but a great one. I will be the first to admit that the acting isn't the greatest, and watching it all these years later, I realize that. I guess I feel a kindred spirit with Nicole in the good little girl in a bad relationship. Part of me wants to scream for her to run away in the beginning! Girls make horrible decisions and this movie proves that art imitates life.

So if by watching this I reaffirm that guys with horrible tempers are a bad idea, it's a plus. I think all teenage girls should watch this, but if my past is any indication, they won't all learn from it!


If you haven't seen it watch it! I can't promise the greatest movie you'll ever see, but it's good for a couple of hours of entertainment. Added note: Ms. Milano is a slut in yet another movie! Surprise!!!


3 comments:

Binary Soul said...

love that movie

Mister Bones said...

Even if you hate the rest, watch it for the hilarity that is the ending, you'll know what I mean when you see it.

Max Evel said...

Marky Mark played a good a-hole in this movie.