Sunday, November 22, 2009

Stress

So I've been trying to quit smoking to the discomfort of my family. I think I've yelled more in the last week than I have in ages. I want to stop but it's hard and I feel somewhat stressed more than usual because of Scouts, school and, of course, money. Maybe this wasn't such a great time to set this goal.

I'm also having trouble with the school and my financial aid paperwork. I've faxed them the "required" forms 3 times to have them e-mail me and say they haven't received it. Are they seriously this unorganized that they can't file and process 4 pieces of paper? What's the deal? Not to mention, my grades have taken a nosedive in the last week. I still have a 4.0, but I am barely grasping it now. If it falls anymore I'll scream. The veterans association sucks with the GI bill. I'll not receive a check for another month it seems and I've filed ages ago.

On a good note, I did get some cleaning caught up this weekend, so I don't feel like such a slob. I just know that this next week is going to be killer around the house. I have a few places to go for Thanksgiving as well as the Cub Scout bake sale on Wednesday; I guess I'll be baking all day Tuesday...yay me. I just want things to go smoothly and maybe some of my stress will dissipate.

No comments: