Monday, April 25, 2011

Teeth (2007)


It was obvious after reading the premise of this one what exactly was going to transpire.

I must admit I had to mentally prepare to watch this film. It's been on Netflix for a while and I've avoided it at all costs. For this Terror Tuesday post I figured what better time to make myself endure it, and now that I've seen it so should you.

Check out the trailer...If you have Netflix and are a guy watch it and never want to have sex again. If you're a girl, wish it was you.

2 comments:

Dr Blood said...

It's a really good film and, best of all, John Hensley gets exactly what I've always wanted to see done to him. :D

D4 said...

I saw this movie a few years ago. In all honesty, it's one of my favorites. I knew from the get-go it wasn't gonna be scary, but man, my twisted sense of humor just laughed through the whole thing.

Not for everyone, ultimately. But even then, it SHOULD be seen.