Monday, March 7, 2011

A simple Thanks

I think it's safe to say this weekend has been a tough one. From panic attacks at work, my car breaking down in the parking lot, and my ex husband's constant torment, I've been on the edge of sanity for the last few days. I've not been able to deal. I hate that I'm human enough to need someone else. It makes me feel weak. However, I'm learning that needing someone sometimes is okay when enough has finally become enough.

This post is to thank that person who can make everything all better. Sometimes I just need to escape the stress and drama that seems to saturate my life. Then, there you are with open arms. I'm not great with the "thank you's" or nice words. I'm so very far from elequent, but I want you to know that I appreciate you keeping a spot for me. Thanks for everything! I promise to call you next time, No Matter What!!!

1 comment:

Kris said...

"I'm learning that needing someone sometimes is okay when enough has finally become enough."

So true! I have a hard time with this too but it's tres important. So glad you have someone to count on!