Saturday, November 27, 2010

Writing again?

So I'm sitting here listening to Hooker Slow Jams and thinking of just how awesome the past few weeks have been.  I just know that I don't think I would have believed any of this five years ago. I seem to be really lucky lately and don't know if I'm completely deserving of any of it. Who am I to question the fates? Either way I'm glad to have been struck by all of it.  However, spending most of my time at work has been a strain on my emotions to no end. I wish I could clone myself. 
I seem to not have time for sleep or food and don't actually mind a bit. (not gonna kill me to miss a meal or eight) Countless meetings, Conference calls and Rally calls have taken over some of my personal time. That being said, I'm just glad to have some form of income that I seem to not suck at. I don't hate it. I get to be social without being really social. It's a good feeling. I could be broke and living on a street corner actually singing my own Hooker Slow Jams. Instead, I have to hear the daily blathering of unhappy consumers and their petty complaints. But hey, it's a job. I got money for doing it. I bought stuff. (Actually I bought awesome stuff, and think this Holiday is going to be awesome!)

Christmas shopping in late November, which for me is terribly late. I'm usually finished by September. Oh well, at least I got some good stuff for the low.  I think Alisha will like it...God only knows it suits her to a...well...tee hahaha ugh that was sooo full of cheddar. I think I'm going to spend the rest of this Saturday night with a full bottle of Grey Goose and some fierce grape Gatorade. (yay purple) So until next time, and I promise not to have such a lag in posts....Later

No comments: